NOTE: The MERGADO Marketplaces app was formerly called Ordelogy Products. We are keeping the original name in some posts. However, it is the same app.
What the app can do
The application deals with the creation and subsequent synchronization of offers from the source data connection (for example MERGADO) to the target data connection (Allegro and Kaufland). For now, the MERGADO Marketplaces application is used to easily connect to your Business account on Allegro in Poland and Czechia and on Kaufland in Czechia, Slovakia and Germany, create product offers and synchronize them automatically. The MERGADO Marketplaces app is still in beta version and we plan to extend it to connect to other marketplaces.
MERGADO Marketplaces NEWS
2022-08-31T13:30:00Z, the new MERGADO Marketplaces app has been released. We have big plans for the app and will be adding features gradually. Now the app can prepare product offers for the Polish and Czech Allegro and Czech, Slovakian and German Kaufland Global Marketplace from the XML feed in your MERGADO account.
How the app can help you
- Automatically suggest, create and upload product offers from your XML feed in MERGADO.
- Synchronize every 15 minutes product availability.
- Synchronize every 15 minutes the statuses of product offers.
- Create and synchronize an unlimited number of product offers.
- Quickly and easily connect MERGADO with Allegro and Kaufland. You do not copy the secret key or login. Just log in to your Allegro bussines account and to MERGADO at the same time.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 20 - new campaign status indicator
The new version of MERGADO Marketplaces has introduced the following improvements:
- New indicator that a campaign is currently being regenerated. You will see this on the Campaigns page, in the campaign details and in the bid overview.
- On the campaign page, we have replaced the availability feed update date with the campaign update date in the campaign list.
- We’ve adjusted the campaign statuses to better distinguish the differences between marketplaces. So both Allegro and Kaufland have their own statuses.
- We have hidden the offer synchronization chart.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 21 - application core stabilization
The new version of MERGADO Marketplaces has brought overall improvements and fixes to the core application, making it more stable and user-friendly. Among other things, the synchronization process of the product feed, availability feed and statuses has been improved and you can now find a link to the product card in the offer details for Kaufland as well. A number of other adjustments have also been made to ensure more stable posting of offers to marketplaces.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 22 - adding CONDITION element for Allegro, button for synchronization of product feed and other improvements
Today’s release brought the following new features:
- New product feed sync button in campaign settings.
- Addition of CONDITION element for Allegro. Now it is also possible to upload for example used products to Allegro. Please note that for existing Allegro campaigns you need to select a single CONDITION element for the whole campaign in the settings, or pair it with the product feed.
- Adding a button to pause the offer in Kaufland.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 23 - modifications within Allegro and necessary reconnection
As part of this emergency release, the application will be renamed and moved to another account within Allegro. Due to these necessary fixes, unfortunately all Allegro connections will be interrupted and users will need to re-establish these connections. Without re-establishing connections, the product feed, availability feed and statuses will not sync. We therefore recommend that you renew your connection as soon as possible.
When reconnecting, you may also notice that the MERGADO Marketplaces application requires more permissions than it used to. This is due to the constant development of our application and the addition of new features that will require these permissions to function properly.
To reconnect, simply open our MERGADO Marketplaces application, open the “Connections” section and click on Allegro. In the connection details, then select “Connect” and pair the app with your Allegro account. Once you have successfully connected, you will see a message that you have successfully connected and you will see a pipe icon next to the Allegro connection:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 24 - new campaign status, connection and availability feed indicators
This release brings the following new features:
The PRODUCT_ID element in Allegro will now be written as a reference number.
We have added a campaign status icon, so you can see at a glance if everything is OK with your campaign. In case of serious issues, an exclamation mark will appear next to the campaign name and you can click it to find out more information about the issue.
In the campaign settings section, you will now also find the availability feed correctness icon.
If there is a problem with the connection, an exclamation mark will also appear right next to the connection section.
If the listing is not uploaded to the marketplace, a greyed out icon will appear next to the listing with a link to the marketplace search results so you can see what other listings for that product look like.
More minor fixes and improvements.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 25 - new records in history section, marketplace and campaign name and status in the campaign detail
The new version of MERGADO Marketplaces has brought the following improvements:
- Campaign name, marketplace icon and campaign status are now visible directly in the campaign header for easier navigation within the app.
- We have localized the error messages and in some cases changed the wording to make the messages more understandable to users.
- You will no longer encounter the error message “Allegro could not find an exact matching product”, which appears when there are multiple product cards with the same identifier in the Allegro product catalog, only in rare cases. Now our application will evaluate the status of the product cards on Allegro and assign the offer to the best filled one.
- Now you can change the CONDITION element for Kaufland in the details of each offer.
- A complete revision of the historical events has been done and you will find new records and interesting data in the history section.
- Other minor corrections and improvements.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 26 - improvements to Allegro availability changes and information about Allegro base storefront
This minor pre-Christmas release contains the following new features:
We have improved the process of updating product availability on Allegro.
We have localized new error messages and slightly changed the notation of the message “Allegro is missing mandatory parameters”.
We now inform users about the default storefront when creating a campaign and in the campaign settings detail. The base storefront is determined by which marketplace the Allegro account was created in and cannot be changed. Our application currently only supports sales on this default storefront.
For a better view of the Kaufland connection, if the connection is working properly, you will see the client key and secret key as asterisks in the Kaufland connection details.
A bid sync chart has been made available in the stats section, showing the number of successful and unsuccessful bids uploaded to the marketplace after the last 10 re-generations.
Other minor fixes and improvements.
MERGADO Marketplaces - 27 - adding notification settings section and sending offer title, description and images to Allegro
The first release of this year is full of great features and improvements! First of all, we have improved the availability feed synchronization process and the app can now handle empty values in the feed without any problem. Next, we’ve addressed situations where a user turns off or deletes a project that was used to create a campaign in the MERGADO Marketplaces app. In this case, we inform you about it both on the campaign overview in the form of an exclamation mark and an error message, and in the history section.
And we’ll cover the two main news items more below:
Sending menu title, description and images to Allegro.
Until now, our app has worked by taking the offer title, description and images from the product card from Allegro. But now you have the option to send your own product data to Allegro. Just pair the PRODUCT_NAME, DESCRIPTION and IMAGE elements when you create your campaign or in the campaign settings. When additionally pairing these elements in the campaign settings, don’t forget to click on “Sync product feed”.
Please note that there is a difference between the data from the product card and the offer. In the image below, you can see that the name “Nillkin backs for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 1 gold pineapples” is the product name from the Allegro product card (cannot be changed) and “Samsung Galaxy Note phone cover” is the offer name that you can now post on Allegro.
As for the description of the offer, Allegro has some limitations in terms of formatting. Text must have HTML formatting and Allegro supports only selected HTML tags. For more information, see our help here.
Adding a notification settings section
You can now set up notifications in the “Settings” section of the main application menu. Here you can activate notifications for selected issues via email and MERGADO messages. With the notification settings, you can decide for yourself which issues and campaigns you want to be informed about. More information about this new feature can be found here.