Mergado Pack plugin for WordPress
Version of plugin: 2.4.0
Release date: 18/11/2020
In the new version, we have added ability to position a floating widget for Heureka Verified by customers. You now have the following options:
- Choose where the widget appears. Right or left on the page.
- Widget top margin
- Whether to display the widget on mobile devices.
- Hide the widget below a certain screen width.
You can now edit the text of opt-out consent with Heureka Verified by customer for all active language versions of your e-shop.
Overall, we’ve improved e-commerce conversion tracking for Google Analytics. The measuring script sends several data to GA after after successful order. First, data of individual purchased products and summary data of the order.
In the plugin you can set whether the value of products will be sent to GA with or without VAT. This setting will be reflected in the Ecommerce Product Performance report in GA.
Total order revenue will not be affected by this setting. GA specifies total revenue as Shipping Costs (Excluding Tax) + Total Purchase Value (Excluding Tax) + Total Tax.
You can now activate the function of reporting refunds of entire orders. In the plugin, you choose the states in which the money is refunded for the entire order. Once you change your order status to the one you choose, the plugin automatically send your refund information to Ggoogle Analytics.
For all conversion tracking features, we’ve added the option to choose whether to send values with or without VAT.
You can activate Biano pixel pixel for 3 new countries - Romania, Netherlands and Hungary.
- Fixed errors with total value of tax for GA ecommerce tracking.
- Fixed bug with WP_Post :: get_variation_id () function
The plugin is available in these languages:
- You can download the Mergado Pack 2.4.0 plugin for WooCcommerce from the official platform (WordPress Plugins). Or from our webiste pack.mergado.com