A new version of Mergado
Release date and time
Wednesday 16/01/2019 3 pm
Over the Christmas holidays, a number of updates and bugfixes have accumulated. We hope you like them!
Top new features
- This new tool allows you to easily analyze a product and track the changes throughout the rules’ application process. Thanks to this feature you will know what happens to the attributes’ values for a given product as rules are applied.
- How to use this tool?
On the Products page, a new icon was added to each product allowing you to activate tracking for the following 24 hours.
When rules are being applied, Mergado will track and save changes made by those rules to products that have the tracking enabled.
There are two ways to preview the results:
- By clicking the icon for a given product on the Products page you can preview changes from the last rules’ application.
- All changes are available to preview by clicking a particular record from the rules’ application on the History page.
24 hours after activation, the tracking is automatically disabled. However, you are free to enable it again.
Bulk import of queries
- A new button was added on the Products page. It allows you to bulk import queries from other export that you have access to.
- The old way of importing queries (“one-by-one”) was canceled.
Custom format update
- The form for mapping attributes is now colored. Now you can easily distinguish embedded attributes.
- A new “Reset” button was added.
- You can now preview an example of an attribute value.
- General improvements that are visible “at first glance”, but make life easier both to the user as well as to our admins.
Feed audit was optimized and is now faster.
- It should now cope better with larger feeds.
Other updates and bugfixes.
Rules’ application process was optimized to make it faster.
- Evaluating the queries on the input was optimized to make it faster.
- Pairing rule for the Heureka Watchdog app was optimized to make it faster.
- Mergado Store: A new filter was added to the list of exports for which you can enable or disable an app.
- Deleting saved queries on the Products page was improved. When deleting a query, the page does not reload so you don’t lose your current query settings.
- The system for suggesting values of an attribute was improved.
- The bug causing a UI failure in exports with ~ 100 000+ different attributes was fixed.
- The transfer of the AVAILABILITY attribute for the Google Shopping attribute was fixed and improved.
- The ScontoFacile.it format was added.
- The Shoptet.cz and Shoptet.sk formats were fixed to match the current specifications.
- The Olcóbbat.hu format was fixed to ensure correct CDATA attribute implementation.
- The Kelkoo format was updated.
- Developers: In the list of entities (export or store) with an enabled app, you are now able to see if that entity has an active Mergado account.
- Mergado Store: a table with entities was fixed
- App disabling was fixed on the Enabled apps page for stores.
- Import of CSV with empty rows was fixed.
- Store name detection from feed was improved.
- Many other smaller bug fixes and improvements.
Mergado may encounter short blackouts around the time of the release.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.