For the PPC Wolf to create advertising campaigns in Google Ads or Sklik, it needs to process your data. Here I will explain what the data is. In general, you can see all the data that the PPC Wolf processes in the app administration. It doesn’t hide any secrets in the background.
You will get a definite idea after going through the guide to creating a new campaign. It will be clear what data the PPC Wolf will process and what it will do with them.
In the campaign creation wizard, you define from which export the data should be read, what variables (elements) it should process. The content of the variables is processed only when used to create a campaign. If you click to use, for example, the PRICE_VAT element but do not create any advertisement from it, no keyword, etc. will load the values of this PPC Wolf element.
The connection is directly between the PPC Wolf and the PPC system. Data is not stored in Mergado or other applications. The data will start to transfer after the user connects the PPC system and creates the first campaign for it.
The PPC Wolf stores campaign management data that it has created. It is not interested in other campaigns.
- Connection information (API key, account ID to which the data will be sent…)
- List of budgets from Google Ads - are needed to create campaigns, only the list is saved
- List of bidding strategies - they are needed for creating campaigns, only the list is saved.
- Information about advertising campaigns, reports, advertisements, keywords (etc.) that the user creates in the PPC Wolf. It ignores other campaigns.
- Google Ads API replies - to fix any errors. You see the PPC Wolf in the administration.
The PPC Wolf does not process campaign, account, and other performance statistics.
- API key
- Information about ad campaigns, ad groups, advertisements, keywords (etc.) that the user creates in the PPC Wolf. It ignores other campaigns.
- Sklik Ads API replies - to correct any errors. You see the PPC Wolf in the administration.
- It does not process advertising performance statistics.
When the PPC Wolf is switched off, the stored data is deleted. The goal is to protect user data. We do not want to store data that is not needed for the PPC Wolf’s work. It must be kept in mind when switching it off. We do not restore deleted data from the backup.
- Your data is “yours.” The authors of the PPC Wolf do not provide your data to any 3rd party.
- When working with advertisements, keywords, reports, the PPC Wolf respects the behavior of PPC systems. These items usually deactivate but are not deleted. PPC Wolf behaves similarly. To pair its information with those in the PPC system, and if, for example, the report is activated again, it can activate it and not create a new one.
- The Wolf’s PPC data is backed up. Backups cover the time necessary for the security of the app and are intended for recovery in the event of a failure. They are not processed for datamining or anything like that.
- Domains used by PPC Wolf:
https://app.ppcwolf.com/The application core runs on this domain. The user will probably not come into contact with it. It is because the app is available in the Mergado administration environment.
https://store.mergado.com/detail/ppcwolf/is the default application page in the Mergado Store. Here, you will find information about the app and the option to turn it on or off.