Problem with export of goods after application of the rules

I have customised my feed by applying some rules for g:price and g:sale_price:

• rounding numbers with thousands separator
  • currency sign change

In order for the output feed to load without errors in Meta I put these rules back after the Feed Image Editor rules. At the first manual export everything was fine. But the problem is that on the next automatic export by chart the Feed Image Editor rules went down to the bottom and my first rules for feed customisation were not actually applied

My main desire is to make beautiful customised product cards. For this purpose I need to apply rules, but with the application of rules the feed is not loaded in Meta Commerce Manager.

1 Like

Hey @mnews ,

the trick here is to create new custom elements (letā€™s say ā€œfie:priceā€ and ā€œfie:sale_priceā€), then copy values from g:price and g:sale_price to those elements and further apply rounding rules and changing currency rules to those elements.

Later on, in Feed Image Editor you gonna use elements ā€œfie:priceā€ and ā€œfie:sale_priceā€ to generate price to images, while at the same time, elements g:price and g:sale_price remain original format and Meta gonna scrape them without any problems.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! That really helped. But the following problem occurred when uploading the feed to Meta. The problem is that Meta cannot read the attributes ā€œfie:priceā€ and ā€œfie:sale_priceā€.

Can I not pass the custom elements ā€œfie:priceā€ and ā€œfie:sale_priceā€ to the final output feed?
-3-Commerce-Manager

Sure thing, you can hide both elements from output feed using hiding rule and that would be it.

1 Like

Itā€™s all working now! Thanks for your help :grinning:

3 Likes