New version of Mergado
Wednesday 29. 1. 2019 at 14:00
News and bugfix
The data import rule now forces the rules to be fully applied when external data changes.
- By default, Mergado applies rules only to products whose input values have changed during the last import. Now we will detect this “change of external data” for the data source of this rule.
The data import rule for element names is now case-insensitive.
- In Mergado we work with element names as case-insensitive. For us, the element <Some_Element> is the same as <some_element> or <SOME_ELEMENT>. Thus, it makes no sense for the data import rule to distinguish the font size.
Now data input (eg):
…will also affect elements called PRODUCT_NAME and PRICE_VAT.
Improvements: For exports there is a new option “Duplicate export” in the
- This action will create a copy of the export (it will be included in the same ecommerce). The copy will be created with all selections, rules, elements, and variables.
- Attention: Any application running under the original export will not be turned on for a new export - and it is up to the user whether he wants to turn it on.
Improvements: The rule for setting transport prices now supports the use of variables.
We now support the DSA Google Ads format for 26 other countries. Including support for audits.
Google and Facebook formats have added support for Croatia and Slovenia.
We now support Biano format for Brazil, the Netherlands, and Romania.
Improvements: For rules that support regular expressions, we now show help on how to use back references.
We have customized the workflow to work with custom formats to make it more user-friendly.
- On the export history page, the skipped import (Because the input file has not changed in any way) now displays the correct number of items (instead of the previous zero).
- We fixed a bug for bulk import of rules. Because of this bug no rules were showed for import.
- To create an export, we displayed as existing e-shops even those to which the user had read-only access - and the new export could not be assigned to them anyway. We fixed this.
- In process of creating exports we showed to user all existing ecommerces even those for which he only has the right to read. And the new export couldn’t be assigned to them anyway. Now it’s fixed.
- On the Products page, we fixed a product display bug. This error occurred in specific combinations of display settings.
- Due to a bug in the blue bar, ecommerce that had no export were not shown during the searching. We fixed this.
- We have unified the names of the different processes and their phases on the export history page.
- We have added translations for missing country and currency names.
- Other fixes and minor improvements…
- In MQL, we now support a “special element” called
@MERGADO_ID,which can be used to select specific products by their internal (our) ID (eg, the ID used at the endpoint https://api.mergado.com/products/ 123456789, or is shown in the URL for products in the interface).
- Applications can now use this to make selections for specific products (and then in the app, for example, make a link to Mergado for that selection).
- Examples of use:
@MERGADO_ID = "123456789"
@MERGADO_ID NOT IN (123456789; 123456780)
PRODUCTNAME ~ @MERGADO_ID AND @MERGADO_ID ~ "3" OR @MERGADO_ID IN ("123";"321")
- We have changed the time that we keep webhook log entries accessible in Mergado Developers to 7 days.
You may notice minor outages of Mergado at that time. Thank you for your understanding and patience in deploying the new version.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate contact us.