A new version of Mergado
Deployment date and time
April 6, 2020, 15:30
News and updates
Update: Based on your feedback, we’ve improved a few things about macros.
- When you filter available macros, you can now display macros for all languages.
- The view of available macros is redistributed into your macros and public macros.
- The imported macro is automatically set as unlisted.
- Many other small things and repairs.
- We have updated formats for Shoptet.cz according to news in specification.
- We updated the specification for an audit of the Zboží.cz format , where we adjusted the range for valid MAX_CPC and MAX_CPC_SEARCH values.
- We have modified the RSS format, which we now export with elements with the correct case.
- Notifications (pop-up messages) in the interface will no longer appear multiple times if they say the same thing.
- We also improved pop-ups in the new export setup guide.
- We improved automatic format detection for Mergado Analytic XML. Now we should recognize it a little better.
- We’ve implemented some tweaks in the custom format creation and editing interface and fixed some bugs.
- Fix: Element value whisperer in the interface did not whisper the 0 value. We fixed this.
In specific cases the widget of the app was sometimes not set to the correct height - the content of the widgets was thus seen “cut off”. This is now fixed.
You may notice minor outages of Mergado during the release time. Thank you for your understanding and patience in deploying the new version.
If you have any questions, please contact us.